This report provides insight into the artificial intelligence ecosystem and outlines the major opportunities and challenges regarding Artificial Intelligence (AI). The report is aimed at both end-user companies and IT provider companies dealing with AI initiatives. Beyond the AI hype, the objectives are to give a clear understanding of the state of AI today, including a definition and the implications of AI for business, a look at the current market in terms of technologies, vendors, and the outcomes and limits that are to be expected with AI. This report also provides some of PAC’s estimates for the AI market and its growth from 2017 to 2021.
This report answers the following questions:
- What are the major trends in the AI market and segmentation?
- How will AI impact business and digital transformation?
- How can IT users benefit from AI?
- What is artificial intelligence and what does that mean for end-user and IT companies?
- Management summary
- PAC’s opinion
- PAC’s recommendations
AI in Europe: What to Expect?
- AI is coming faster than you expect
- AI is the best friend of digital business innovations
- How to avoid/overcome social issues?
State of the Art: Vendors and Technologies
- There is not one AI, but multiple kinds of AI
- Vendor mapping
- AI limitations and future expectations
Outcomes for IT Services Providers
- A dynamic AI-related C&SI market
- Focus on the right AI according to targeted end-user contexts
- Get smart: think IP & internal automation or self-automation