Companies rely on business applications from vendors such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, and others to help running their business smoothly and in an efficient way. The wide range of business processes supported by applications as well as the complexity of the solution landscape have contributed to the fact that IT services around these platforms have become a crucial element of the global IT services industry.
Current multi-client projects
Latest SITSI research
Free white papers and trend studies
Latest blog posts
Events, workshops and webinars
Today, the worldwide Consulting and Systems Integration (C&SI) market related to the four largest platforms, SAP and Oracle, Microsoft and Salesforce.com is worth more than €40bn, which means it represents 27% of the total Application related project services market and this share will expand to 31% by 2017. Services for all platforms are expected to perform stronger than the average market.
The BAS services market more and more incorporates the major investment areas such as mobility, big data, social business and cloud. This means that the market still holds many opportunities for established services suppliers. However, they should be aware of the changes in the market with regards to customer expectations as well as to new trends and need to adapt their business models, portfolios and skills accordingly.
PAC’s strategic support offering to vendors of SAP services and BAS services
- Review & design of business models
- Identification of most attractive market segments
- Improving market perception & creation of a compelling market positioning
- Design of a customer-oriented portfolio architecture / portfolio optimization
- Increasing awareness through content-based marketing and thought leadership approaches
- Improving effectiveness of the GTM strategy through sales enablement / designing the right value propositions
- Design and/or activation of a comprehensive ecosystem
- Support for inorganic growth / M&A
PAC’s support for end-users of SAP services and BAS services
- Support of CIO organizations in better aligning with business requirements
- Design of a business user-oriented service catalog for the CIO organization
- Building up a business-oriented partner ecosystem for CIO organizations / vendor screening
- Support in the communication & interaction process between CIO organizations and lines of business in large, transformational IT projects
All-year tracking of the SAP services and BAS services market trends
- Market insight reports; coming soon:
SAP’s cloud strategy – opportunities & challenges for partners and customers
Does SAP HANA reshape the SAP universe?
- Recent reports:
» Key Business Application Software Platforms Driving Services - Market InSight - Worldwide - Part 1
» Key Business Application Software Platforms Driving Services - Market InSight - Worldwide - Part 2
- Market sizing and forecasts, across 30+ countries, including a 4-year forecast
- Vendor positioning and vendor rankings in selected countries and regions
- Webinars focusing on business application-related services