Digital transformation is not only a new buzzword – it is a vital necessity for companies in all industries to fundamentally rethink their business models, technology strategies and organizational structures.
Current multi-client projects
Latest SITSI® research
Free white papers and trend studies
Latest blog posts
Events, workshops and webinars
The digital transformation trend will heavily disrupt the IT industry, because it is not only bringing IT to the center of business strategies but also significantly changing the way how companies decide on IT investments.
PAC’s Digital Enterprise practice covers the following topics:
- Digital workplace (employee-centric): workplace management & transformation, enterprise mobility, social collaboration, unified communications & collaboration
- Digital transformation (customer-centric): omni-channel marketing & commerce solutions, digital customer experience & service, customer analytics, enterprise content management, digital integration platforms
PAC's strategy support for digital solution and service providers
- Competitive analysis and market positioning
- Portfolio & go-to market strategy
- Content-based marketing (white papers, trend studies, positioning papers)
- Speaking engagements
- M&A, target identification, partner search
- Strategy workshop: 'Digital Transformation for IT Service Providers'
PAC's strategy support for end-user companies
- Market assessment
- Digital transformation strategy
- Profiling of software vendors and IT service providers
- Strategy workshop: 'Strategies and Success Factors for Digital Transformation'
All-year tracking of market trends in digital enterprise
- Market InSight reports
- Market sizing and forecasting
- Digital transformation industry reports
- Profiles of digital software vendors, IT service providers and digital agencies
- Webinars focusing on digital enterprise