PAC’s IT Services Rates Database is the most comprehensive and reliable analysis of current IT services rates. Using a combination of user surveys and supplier input we have determined average rates for a full range of IT services, segmented by job level, service value chain, industry, technological environment, solution and technology type.
Compare your prices with the standard market prices and place your strategy on a solid foundation! With the database you receive:
- Current daily rates between 2016 and 2017, plus a forecast of price development for 2018.
- More than 15,000 onsite reference prices for all levels of qualification and individual services, validated by PAC.
- More than 7,000 offshore (from India) reference prices for all levels of qualification and individual services, validated by PAC.
- Reliable information on prices for services across the entire service value chain: IT consulting, process consulting, implementation, development, technical support, systems administration, application support & maintenance, project management and testing.
- Covering all major business solution platforms: SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, plus IBM, Salesforce and SAS Institute (mainframe & infrastructure).
- New topics: cloud infrastructure transformation, cloud application transformation, SaaS, mobility, big data, digital transformation and security.
Sourcing categories and dimensions