The market for planning products is highly competitive. This report summarizes the strengths and challenges of most of the leading vendors in the space as well as several smaller vendors that ordinarily don’t get much press but which, in many cases, offer outstanding value to their customers. The Planning Survey also provides a detailed quantitative analysis of why customers buy planning tools, what they are used for, what problems they experience with the tools and how successful they are.
The Planning Survey 17 features 18 planning products from 17 different vendors. It includes not just products from well known global giants, but also specialist tools from much smaller vendors.
- Software in use and usage scenarios
- Business benefits from planning products
- The software selection process
- Satisfaction and challenges
Planning in Companies Today
- Planning procedures
- Duration of planning
- What-if analyses
- Custom analysis of The Planning Survey data
- Compare planning products