We can support you in:
- Conceptual survey planning
- Design of questionaire
- Field work
- Analysis of survey results and interpretation
For more information, please see our presentation.
For field work in DACH region and France, you can benefit from activating our CxO Research Panel for B2B surveys.
What is the CxO Research Panel about?
PAC's CxO Research Panel aims at obtaining in-depth feedback from IT user companies on current IT trends, investment plans and experiences with vendors.
The group consists of IT decision makers such as CIOs, CEOs, business and procurement managers from Germany, Austria, Switzerland and France. Members of the group take part in regular qualified surveys and expert interviews with PAC analysts. In exchange, they receive access to PAC research and analyses free of charge and can consult PAC analysts for individual advice. Membership is free and non-binding.
The number of CxO Research Panel members is growing quickly: approx. 3,000 IT decision makers already actively participate in our surveys. We acquire new members with every survey we conduct.
You can benefit from:
- Deep understanding of IT markets: From the perspective of IT user companies PAC research surveys provide a reliable and authentic understanding of current IT challenges, investment plans and decision criteria when selecting an IT provider.
- High-quality surveys: Our interviewers have long-standing experience in IT-related B2B surveys. Thanks to close collaboration with PAC’s analysts and consultants, they have a firm understanding of IT trends and topics. This ensures that we ask the right questions in an adequate way.
- Reliable results: Our primary research team conducts a large number of IT- and business-focused telephone surveys among high-level decision makers each year. Many of our interviewers have a deep and long-lasting relationship with the members of the panel. This ensures that we talk to the relevant decision makers.
For field work in other countries or regions we obtain support from selected service providers:
- Internationally active market research partners
- Experience in B2B surveys
- Well-defined processes, incl. quality checks
- PAC is single contact for the client
- Focus on CATI surveys; but also selected online surveys