The PAC RADAR is an effective tool for the holistic evaluation and visual positioning of ICT services providers on local markets.
Numerous ICT and business decision makers in user companies of all industries and company sizes rely on the PAC RADAR when selecting their partners and developing their sourcing strategies.
With the help of pre-defined criteria, PAC evaluates and compares the providers’ performance and competencies as well as revenue scope, development and market share within specific services segments.
Each PAC RADAR focuses on a selected ICT services segment.
Upcoming RADARs in 2016
- PAC RADAR Cloud C&SI - Leading Providers of SaaS Implementation in Germany
- PAC RADAR Cloud C&SI - Leading Providers of Infrastructure Transformation in Germany
- PAC RADAR Cloud C&SI - Leading Providers of Applications Transformation in Germany
Published RADARs on SAP Services in 2015
» PAC RADAR Leading Providers of SAP Consulting & Systems Integration (C&SI) in Germany (published in August 2015, German version)
» PAC RADAR Leading Providers of SAP Hosting in Germany (published in September 2015, German version)
» PAC RADAR Leading Providers of SAP Application Management in Germany (published in September 2015, German version)
The Score is an in-depth assessment of software vendors. The BI France 2015-2016 study positioned the most relevant players in the French market.
Analysis based on our analysts-consultants' product expertise and on the studies conducted with users. Offers available on the market can be mapped out according to two focus points:
- the first focus point is the size of the developer's application portfolio within the field of Business Intelligence,
- the second is used to judge the developer's ability to support its customer in France on the long-run.