Objectives of the report:
- Share insights from early adopters of SaaS ERP solutions into the challenges they faced and how they tackled and overcame them.
- Provide a breakdown of the different (and often hidden) areas of cost associated with a SaaS ERP implementation project.
- Assess the factors that early adopters have built into their business case, as well as how they have handled the difficult change management process.
- Look at some of the tactics that early adopters have deployed to drive user buy-in and adoption of the new platform.
- Provide examples of organizations that have already deployed SaaS ERP solutions.
- Management Summary
SaaS ERP is Entering the Mainstream
Look Beyond Cost When Building the Business Case
Be Ruthless With the Old Ways of Working
Cultural Change Will be the Biggest Challenge
Drive Adoption through the Implementation Process
The Cost of SaaS ERP vs On-Premises