SITSI® market research from PAC
Local software and IT services market expertise on a global scale
SITSI® stands for Software and IT Services Industry and is the umbrella brand for all off-the-shelf studies published by market research and strategic consulting firm Pierre Audoin Consultants (PAC). Since its launch in 1992, SITSI® has evolved into a unique and comprehensive online research source on local markets and their respective players across the globe - the SITSI® research platform.
Our market research for the software and IT services industry provides data, analyses and recommendations to enable you to better understand the changes in your environment, seize opportunities, formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions. Comprising more than 2,000 documents, SITSI® is organized around two pillars:
- Market analysis
- Vendor analysis
Both are analyzed by geography, by vertical industry sectors, by software & IT services and by horizontal offerings & hot topics.
SITSI® provides detailed market figures, reports, vendor profiles and rankings for 35+ countries and regions - covering 93 percent of worldwide IT spending.
SITSI® key research clusters
Every journey needs direction - being successful in your business is all about knowing your markets, pursuing the right strategies, and taking the right business decisions.
Over 95% of our customers renew their SITSI® access every year.
Business benefits for SITSI® users
Why hundreds of organizations have chosen SITSI®
Trusted, accessible and actionable market insight for everyone in your organization:
- Sharp analysis and data accuracy based on unparalleled expertise on the European software and IT services market, built from bottom-up research and analysis in over 35 countries, over 20 horizontal topics/ market segments and 9 vertical industries.
- Consistent analysis and recommendations, as all your colleagues use the same PAC data sources to build plans, shape and agree on decisions across geographies and across the organization.
- Scalable enterprise-wide, unlimited access to data and reports: truly open access, no “per-seat” or “per-download” pricing.
- User-friendly online portal allowing for single self-service online access to all the data and reports purchased across the company – no double-booking.
- Collaborative approach with a partner leveraging a distinguished research and consulting track record, going back 40 years. PAC goes beyond supplying high-quality market information and finds answers to the “what now?” question.
Our methodology and segmentation allow us to produce reports that are highly regarded for both their detail and their critical reviews of the leading software and IT services companies.
The SITSI® research methodology
» Description methodology (pdf)
In-depth analysis of local markets is at the heart of our research and results in the PAC Reference Model. This detailed, multidimensional analysis drives our unique bottom-up approach, enabling us to provide a granular and reliable global market view.
Thousands of mostly face-to-face interviews with decision makers from both IT users and IT suppliers, complemented by more than a hundred surveys each year and an efficient research organization, build the basis of our knowledge.
Through a tried-and-tested recurring process of bottom-up and top-down assessment and validation, supported by both our knowledge management database and regular dialog and workshops among our global team of analysts, we make sure we leverage the comprehensive knowledge built from all our projects and reports.
PAC's market segmentation
Each research project we undertake - including custom projects - refers to our market segmentation with a high level of granularity. Based on market developments, we update our segmentation every year.