Objectives, status quo and investment plans
Whether businesses are looking to increase agility, improve customer service, streamline processes or drive innovation, change needs to start in the workplace. The recent PAC study “Digital Workplace in Europe” provides insight into objectives, status quo, investment plans and challenges related to workplace modernization in the digital age at medium-sized and large companies (with 1,000 and more employees) in Belgium, Germany, France and the UK.
The study analyzes the following:
- Relevance and goals of workplace modernization in Europe
- Digital workplace action fields:
- strategy and organization
- design and integration
- operating and provisioning
- management and support, as well as
- HR-related workplace design & management
- Topics on top of the investment agenda
- Regional peculiarities with respect to workplace transformation
- Digital Workplace Index, including analyses of regional and industry-specific peculiarities with respect to workplace transformation
For download of the infographic, please click on "Free download". To obtain the executive summary, please choose “Download the file”. To get a copy of the full report, please contact the premium and gold sponsors.