Are European organisations ready to take advantage of the data potential in IoT?
For free download of the executive summary, please click on “Download the file”. For the full report, please contact the sponsors.
Senior IoT and data analytics executives across Europe were asked about how their organizations are looking to take advantage of the huge and increasing volumes of data generated from sensors and smart devices. Businesses are still at an early stage with their IoT initiatives, with 66% describing themselves as being at a planning or pilot phase. But data analytics is clearly emerging as a priority area for investment in the short term.
The study explores:
- The current status of IoT initiatives and the goals of current projects
- The adoption of IoT development platforms and analytics engines
- The main challenges that are impacting current IoT strategies
- Where companies are planning future IoT analytics investment
- The use of dedicated data analytics teams and third party involvement
In our trend analyses in multi-client mode we analyze the status quo and potential of current market and technology trends on behalf of multiple market players. Our analyses are based on phone interviews among decision makers in ICT buyer companies. The central analysis results are made available free of charge to ICT buyer companies.