Dr. Andreas Stiehler joined PAC with the acquisition of Berlecon Research in 2011. He has been working as an analyst in the IT industry since 2000.
Role and responsibilities:
In his role as Principal Analyst, Dr. Andreas Stiehler is in charge of PAC’s research activities around ‘digital transformation’ – with a specific focus on the ‘digital workspace’ and related topics. He is responsible for the setup and execution of customized research and consulting projects in this field, and he also contributes to the further development of PAC’s content marketing services.
Areas of expertise:
- Digital workspace and employee experience optimization
- Enterprise mobility (management)
- Digital transformation, including customer experience management, customer engagement and contact center
- Management of knowledge, knowledge workers and knowledge-intensive businesses
- Senior Analyst and Director Research, Berlecon Research GmbH, Berlin, Germany
- Research Associate, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Jena, Germany
- Research Associate, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany
- PHD at HU Berlin and Max Planck Institute of Economics, Jena, Germany
- Studies in Economics at Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany
- Professional education and practice in agriculture and banking
- Coordinator of SITSI® research on collaboration, communications, and mobility topics, large number of reports and research projects in this field