David Gautier has been working in the SITS industry since 2007 and joined PAC in 2014.
Role and responsibilities:
David Gautier is Senior Consultant in charge of the public sector IT markets and topics related to the French healthcare and social services systems. He also conducts surveys on trend topics, such as healthcare innovations, data management, or mobility. Before joining PAC, he worked as a project manager for Sopra Group in the Public Sector Division, covering healthcare and social services.
Areas of expertise:
- Public sector IT markets
- French healthcare and social services
- Digital healthcare, e-health
- Information management, IoT, cloud, mobility, big data
- Digital growth levers
- French startups ecosystem
- Enterprise social networks, collaboration, social business
- Sopra Group, Public Sector Division/health and social – Paris, France
- Science PhD in immunology – Institut Pasteur / Paris VII, Denis Diderot University – Paris, France
Senior Consultant – Apps
Services, Public & Health