David Gautier has been working in the SITS industry since 2007 and joined PAC in 2014.
Role and responsibilities:
David Gautier is Principal Consultant in charge of the public sector IT markets and topics related to the French healthcare and social services systems. He also contributes to the Digital and IoT practice, focused on artificial intelligence, smart health and customer journey topics. Before joining PAC, he worked as a project manager for Sopra Group in the Public Sector Division, covering healthcare and social services.
Areas of expertise:
- Artificial intelligence
- Smart health
- French healthcare and social services
- Public sector IT markets
- French startups ecosystem
- Digital transformation
- Enterprise social networks, collaboration, CxM
- Sopra Group, Public Sector Division/health and social – Paris, France
- Science PhD in immunology – Institut Pasteur / Paris VII, Denis Diderot University – Paris, France
Principal Consultant – Artificial
Intelligence, Public & Health