In his role of Vice President – Software & SaaS Markets, Frank Niemann is a member of both PAC’s global business application software and business application services research teams, that are covering the major platforms: SAP, Salesforce.com, Microsoft and Oracle. At regional level, he heads PAC’s software research for the Germany/ Austria/ Switzerland region. With his more than 20 years of profound market experience, Frank Niemann is a renowned expert and speaker at events.
Role and responsibilities:
Frank Niemann leads PAC’s software research for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Previously, he was Managing Editor at IT magazine Computerwoche with a specialization in business applications.
Areas of expertise:
- Business application software (ERP, CRM, HCM, SCM, etc.)
- Software as a service (SaaS)
- Platform as a service (PaaS)
- Big data & business intelligence
- Digital transformation
- Enterprise content management
- IT security
- Computerwoche (IDG Business Media), Managing Editor, specialized in business applications, content management and BI – Munich, Germany
- Gateway magazine (Heise Verlag), Editor, specialized in network operating systems and network management – Munich, Germany
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science – University of Applied Sciences – Augsburg, Germany
Software & SaaS Markets