Jean-Christophe Bodhuin has been working in the IT industry for 15 years.
JC joined PAC in 2007 and is based in London.
Role and responsibilities:
JC advises clients in their selection of the software and IT services ‘SITS’ partners for their digital transformation journey. JC also supports vendors on the “sell side”, helping IT services suppliers and software vendors grow their revenue at local and European level – from strategic planning and positioning to go-to-market and demand generation. His previous experience in hardware, telecommunications and channel management complements PAC’s core focus areas and enables him to take a 360° view of the digital market.
Areas of expertise:
- Partner selection & advisory
- Strategic consulting, go-to-market, sweet spot analysis
- Demand generation, business development, identification of prospects and partners
- Sales and channel management
- M&A, commercial due diligence
- European Channel Manager / Context – London, UK
- Marketing Executive, Large bid team (3G) / Alcatel – Paris, France
- Marketing Team, UMTS / Ericsson – Paris, France
- MBA in Marketing – ESC – Montpellier, France
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics – USTL – Lille, France / Stockholm, Sweden
SVP & UK Managing Director