Joachim Hackmann is Principal Consultant at PAC and in charge of application software and apps-related IT services. He can draw on more than 20 years of experience in the IT industry for his role of analyst and consultant.
Role and responsibilities:
Within PAC's Enterprise Software team Joachim Hackmann is responsible for the analysis of and strategic advice for partners of software vendors in the DACH region.
Areas of expertise:
- IT services, ITSM
- Application software (CRM, ERP, HCM, etc.)
- Cloud computing
- Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things
- Software as a service (SaaS)
- Industry focus: utilities
- IDG Business Media (CIO Magazin, Computerwoche, TecChannel), Head of IT Management in the Digital Editorial Department – Munich, Germany
- Computerwoche (IDG Business Media), Reporter and Editor in Chief, specialized in IT services, IT management and business software – Munich, Germany
- Graduate Engineer in Electrical Engineering – University of Applied Sciences – Hanover, Germany
Principal Consultant –
Software & Related Services