Research Director, Senior Analyst
Jason Stamper has been working in the SITS industry for over 25 years and joined PAC in the year 2018.
Role and responsibilities:
Jason is extremely well-connected and respected within the CIO community. Over his 25 year career in IT, he has met regularly with the most influential people in the technology industry. He has interviewed the CEOs of hundreds of technology companies, including the likes of IBM, Oracle, HP, EMC, SAP, SAS, Salesforce.com and Autonomy. In his current role as Senior Analyst and Research Director he focuses on business applications as well as the Internet of Things from a data management and business process perspective.
Areas of expertise:
- Databases and data management
- Business applications
- Principal Analyst, Freeform Dynamics
- Analyst, 451 Research
- Editor, Computer Business Review (CBR)
- Technology Editor, New Statesman magazine
- Masters in Journalism, Goldsmiths College, London
- BA Geography and Economics, University of Nottingham
Research Director & Senior Analyst