Katharina Grimme is a Principal Consultant within the Digital CX & IoT practice at Pierre Audoin Consultants (PAC). She has been working in the SITS industry for over 18 years and joined PAC in 2011.
Role and responsibilities:
Katharina has extensive experience leading strategy sessions and advising top-level executives in large organizations on technology developments, competitive strategies, market positioning, and go-to-market initiatives in the IT services and BPS arena. She specializes in strategic advisory for near- and offshore providers and their business development in European markets. Within PAC's Digital CX & IoT practice, she researches the Energy/Utilities/Resources industries with a focus on Smart Energy & Resources developments globally.
Areas of expertise:
- Offshore and global sourcing
- Smart Energy and Resources
- IT outsourcing, business process services (BPS)
- Market analysis and strategic consulting projects
- International speaker engagements
- Research Director at NelsonHall
- Principal Analyst and General Manager at Ovum Germany
- Economic sciences at University of Wuppertal, Germany
- MBA from University of Birmingham, England
- Ph.D. at the University of Sussex, England
Principal Consultant –
Digital CX & IoT