Katharina Grimme is a Principal Consultant – Outsourcing & BPO at the global market analysis and consulting firm Pierre Audoin Consultants (PAC). Within the PAC analyst team she specializes on outsourcing and IT services in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Role and responsibilities:
Dr. Katharina Grimme has over 15 years of experience leading strategy sessions and advising top-level executives in large organizations on technology developments, sourcing, strategic positioning, and go-to-market initiatives in the IT services and BPO arena. Prior to joining PAC in January 2011, Katharina was Research Director at NelsonHall, responsible for analysis and strategic consulting on German and continental European BPO markets, as well as leading NelsonHall's global F&A Outsourcing research.
Areas of expertise:
- IT outsourcing, business process outsourcing
- Market analysis and strategic consulting projects
- International speaker engagements
- Research Director at NelsonHall
- Principal Analyst and General Manager at Ovum Germany
- Economic sciences at University of Wuppertal, Germany
- MBA from University of Birmingham, England
- Ph.D. at the University of Sussex, England
Principal Consultant –
Outsourcing & BPO