Klaus Holzhauser has been working in the SITS industry since 1994 and joined PAC in September 2006. In February 2014 he was appointed Managing Director of PAC Germany. As of 2017 he is heading CXP Group's Digital & IoT cluster.
Role and responsibilities:
Besides his role as Managing Director of PAC Germany, Klaus Holzhauser heads CXP Group’s Digital & IoT cluster research with a personal focus on the Internet of Things (IoT). He also covers near-/offshore research and is involved in strategic consulting projects for IT suppliers, sourcing advisory and M&A projects.
Areas of expertise:
- (Industrial) IoT
- Manufacturing with a focus on automotive
- IT services, offshore & global sourcing
- Consulting & systems integration
- Application management
- Nearshore/offshore trends
- Strategic consulting and M&A projects
- Unilog-Integrata, Account Manager – Munich, Germany
- Deloitte, Manager Outsourcing Division – Munich, Germany
- IZB, Sales – Munich, Germany
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, with a specialization in Organization & Informatics, Regensburg University of Applied Sciences – Regensburg, Germany
Global Head Digital & IoT