Dr. Katrin Schleife
Dr. Katrin Schleife joined PAC in 2011 with the acquisition of Berlecon Research. She has been focusing on the SITS industry since 2003.
Role and responsibilities:
Dr. Katrin Schleife is in charge of PAC’s statistics competence center and is responsible for publicly funded research projects at PAC. She is focusing on the Dutch software and IT services industry, on IT developments in the German retail & wholesale sector and the public sector, as well as on digital transformation.
Areas of expertise:
- Empirical analyses
- SITS market in the Netherlands
- Retail & wholesale, public sector Germany
- Digital transformation
- Senior Analyst, Berlecon Research GmbH, Berlin, Germany
- Research fellow in the ICT research group of the Center for European Economic Research (ZEW) Mannheim, Germany
- Doctoral degree in Economics at Technical University Darmstadt, Germany
- Study of Economics at Humboldt University Berlin, Germany and University Zurich, Switzerland
Senior Analyst – The Netherlands
Retail & Public Sector Germany