Dr. Katrin Schleife
Dr. Katrin Schleife joined PAC in 2011 with the acquisition of Berlecon Research. She has been focusing on the SITS industry since 2003.
Role and responsibilities:
Dr. Katrin Schleife is focusing on the Dutch software and IT services industry, on IT developments in the retail & wholesale sector and the public sector, as well as on digital transformation analyses. In addition, she is responsible for publicly funded research projects at PAC.
Areas of expertise:
- Empirical analyses
- SITS market in the Netherlands
- Retail & wholesale, public sector
- Digital transformation
- Senior Analyst, Berlecon Research GmbH, Berlin, Germany
- Research fellow in the ICT research group of the Center for European Economic Research (ZEW) Mannheim, Germany
- Doctoral degree in Economics at Technical University Darmstadt, Germany
- Study of Economics at Humboldt University Berlin, Germany and University Zurich, Switzerland
Principal Analyst – The Netherlands,
Retail & Public Sector