Melanie Flug joined PAC with the acquisition of Berlecon in 2011. She has been working in the ICT industry since 2008.
Role and responsibilities:
Melanie Flug is a researcher and analyst for European ICT markets. She works in a broad range of research projects and topics and has a strong expertise in the design, execution and analysis of surveys and the production of market reports. In addition, she covers the telecommunication sector and the cyber security cluster in Germany.
Areas of expertise:
- CxO & user surveys
- Survey design & execution, empirical analyses
- Telecom & security sectors
- Berlecon Research GmbH – Junior Analyst, Mobility & Business Communication – Berlin, Germany
- Industry Awards/Accolades: Best Thesis Award, Applied Media Science faculty, University of Technology, Ilmenau, Germany
- Degree in Applied Media Science – University of Technology Ilmenau, Germany
- Degree in Social Pedagogy – University of Applied Science Coburg, Germany
Researcher & Analyst –
CxO & ICT user surveys
Social media activities: