Milos Milojevic joined PAC in 2015. He has a background in pure research, venture development and IT consultancy.
Role and responsibilities:
Milos Milojevic is responsible for PAC’s research on key developments within the emerging Internet of Things (IoT) market in the UK. He is also researching the impact that IoT is having on the cyber security market and its technologies.
Areas of expertise:
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Intelligent mobility
- Digital transformation
- Cyber security
- Advanced automotive technologies
- ASW Engineering, Business analyst (international expansion), System integration – London, UK
- London City Incubator, Associate, Strategy Consulting and Venture Development – London, UK
- City University London, PhD Candidate – London, UK
- Doctor of Philosophy in Electronic Engineering – City University London, UK
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science – University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science – University of Belgrade, Serbia