Mathieu Poujol has been working in the SITS industry since 1996 and joined PAC in 1999.
Role and responsibilities:
Mathieu is responsible for the cyber security service line at PAC. He is also in charge of all infrastructure-related markets: open source, IaaS, PaaS, middleware. He oversees the programs, manages and conducts surveys, market studies and analysis, custom research, marketing and strategic consulting for end users and technology providers in those areas. In addition, he is in charge of developing the PAC business in its related fields.
Areas of expertise:
- Cyber security
- Cloud computing infrastructure, including IaaS, PaaS
- Infrastructure software: OS, storage, virtualization, system management, middleware, development, modeling, open source, etc.
- Sarelec, Marketing Manager – Abidjan, Ivory Coast
- THG Worldwide, Sales for CAD/CAM sector – London, UK
- BT Consulting, Marketing Assistant – Paris, France
- Vivendi, New Technologies Sales Engineer – Paris, France
- Master’s degree in International Marketing – ISG – Paris, France
- IT Business Management degree – Amiens Business School – Amiens, France
Infrastructures & Cyber Security