Mathieu Poujol has been working in the SITS industry since 1996 and joined PAC in 1999.
Role and responsibilities:
Mathieu heads the Cloud & Infrastructure practice at CXP Group. He is in charge of all cloud- and infrastructure-related markets: open source, IaaS, PaaS, middleware, storage, ITSM, DevOps, etc. He oversees the research programs, and manages and conducts surveys, market studies, analyses, custom research, marketing and strategic consulting for user companies and technology providers in the relevant areas. In addition, he is in charge of developing the CXP business in these fields.
Areas of expertise:
- Cloud computing infrastructure, including IaaS and PaaS
- Infrastructure software: OS, storage, virtualization, system management, middleware, development, modeling, open source, storage, ITSM, etc.
- Infrastructure services
- Cyber security
- Sarelec, Marketing Manager – Abidjan, Ivory Coast
- THG Worldwide, Sales for CAD/CAM sector – London, UK
- BT Consulting, Marketing Assistant – Paris, France
- Vivendi, New Technologies Sales Engineer – Paris, France
- Master’s degree in International Marketing – ISG – Paris, France
- IT Business Management degree – Amiens Business School – Amiens, France
Head of Cloud & Infrastructures