Nicole Dufft is a strategy consultant and market analyst at the interface of IT and business. She has 20 years of experience in analysing key trends in the financial and IT industries and is a frequent keynote speaker on the topic of digital transformation.
Role and responsibilities:
Nicole Dufft is an expert in new business strategies in the digital world and the digital transformation of enterprises. She is running consulting and research projects for IT services and software companies on competitive strategies, market positioning and business development.
Areas of expertise:
- Digital transformation: customer centricity, agility & innovative power, data-driven decision making
- Design thinking
- Digital workplace: new workplace concepts, social collaboration, unified communication, mobility, cloud computing
- Strategy consulting and M&A projects
- Competitive analysis and go-to-market strategies
- Managing Director, Berlecon Research GmbH, Berlin, Germany
- Senior Portfolio Manager, Metzler/Payden, LLC, Los Angeles, USA
- Financial Market Analyst, B. Metzler seel. Sohn & Co., Frankfurt, Germany
- Scholar of the Advanced Studies Program in International Economic Policy Research, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, Kiel, Germany
- Degree in Economics, University of Trier, Germany
- Utah State University, Logan, USA
Independent Vice President