Olivier Rafal has been working in the SITS industry since 1995. He began his career as a journalist in the trade press, and became the editor in chief of one of the most respected magazines in the market. Blogger for many years, Olivier Rafal regularly shares his views and comments with the IT community on Twitter (@olivierrafal). He joined PAC in 2010.
Role and responsibilities:
Olivier Rafal is a Vice President within PAC, and is co-responsible for the digital related analysis, reports and consulting offerings in France, for all CXP Group categories of customers.
Areas of expertise:
- Digital business innovations: how to leverage technologies such as cloud, analytics/big data, social, mobility, artificial intelligence, IoT, etc., to create innovative services and sustain business growth
- Analytics & artificial intelligence
- Software & SaaS topics & market
- Public sector IT markets & digital transformation
- Jemm Research, SITS Analyst – Paris, France
- Free-lance editorial consultant & writer – Paris, France
- LeMondeInformatique.fr, Editor in chief – Puteaux, France
- Degree in History – Créteil, France
- Bachelor of sciences & mathematics – Champigny, France
Analyst & Consultant,
VP Digital Business Innovations