Stéphane Linise has been working in the SITS industry since 2007 and joined PAC in 2017.
Role and responsibilities:
Stéphane is a senior consultant within CXP Group’s Digital Business Innovations practice. His main research area is smart banking. He covers all topics related to the digital evolution of the banking industry, including the use of artificial intelligence for the front and back office, the modernization of core banking information systems as well as the emergence of the ‘fintech’ start-ups. Stéphane is also involved in our M&A and due diligence consulting services, along with the Business and Application Services practice. Before joining PAC, Stéphane worked as a senior consultant in the Finance division of Talan.
Areas of expertise:
- Digital finance
- Strategic due diligence & target/partner search
- Business application services (Microsoft, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP)
- Artificial intelligence
- Talan, Finance division – Paris, France
- CapFi Technology, Finance division – Paris, France
- Sopra Group, Capital Market division – Paris, France
- Computer science engineer with a specialization in finance – E.I.S.T.I. – Cergy, France
- MBA – Hult International Business school – London, UK