Date: Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Time: 4:30 - 5:15 pm CET
In this webinar, ‘Digital Transformation in the Manufacturing Industry’ hosted by our expert analyst, Stefanie Naujoks - Research Director of Manufacturing, will present our thoughts on how European manufacturers are approaching their digital transformation journey and we will explore the maturity and challenges of digital transformation strategies, the technologies that are considered as relevant and use cases of how technologies can support digital transformation in the various domains of a manufacturer.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Maturity: What are the goals of digital transformation and where are European manufacturers on their journey towards digital transformation?
- Challenges: What are the major challenges in digital transformation initiatives?
- Technologies: Which new technologies are considered as relevant for digital transformation?
- Use Cases: How can new technologies like IoT, AI, AR/VR, additive manufacturing or robotics support digital transformation in engineering, logistics, sales, service and support?
- Recommendations: What are our recommendations for manufacturing companies and for IT vendors?