This webinar has already taken place.
The new business environment is increasingly reliant on web and open source applications, with external partners and customers accessing resources via web browsers and social media channels.
Employees are also bringing consumer digital habits into the workplace and merging their home and work applications on single devices. Meanwhile, non-traditional groups within the organisation are opting to use open source APIs to build cloud and local applications on the fly.
While the new ways of working are considered necessary for continued business health, increased competitiveness and innovation, these trends need to be carefully managed if security is also to be maintained.
In this webinar, you will learn more about:
- How the speed of digital transformation can increase the number of vulnerabilities and flaws in code;
- How new digital identities and consumer behaviours within the organisation can be securely managed;
- The type of vulnerabilities that can be overlooked in the rush to develop in-house applications and code;
- Whether companies need to implement security and privacy by design into code development;
- How to identify, prioritize and patch vulnerabilities for the digital age;
- How to detect and block attacks on web apps, APIs and web services.
|Stéphane de Saint Albin||Martin Kuppinger|
|VP Marketing & Business Development, Denyall||Principal Analyst and Founder of KuppingerCole|
|Read bio||Read bio|
In the first part of the webinar, Martin Kuppinger, will give an overview of the trends in secure devops and managing new digital identities within the organization.
In the second part of the webinar, Stéphane de Saint Albin, will talk about best practices for secure code, and the opportunities for managing APIs to enhance digital transformation.