Webinar in cooperation with BAE Systems.
Date: Tuesday, March 28th
Time: 11:00 - 12:00 BST / 12:00 - 13:00 CEST
Please register here.
A third of European insurers believe they are highly innovative, but what does innovation and transformation really mean to the insurance market?
How are European insurance companies responding to the wave of digital disruption in the industry?
What are the latest trends and sentiments amongst insurers in response to radical change that is happening across the insurance sector?
How can insurers embrace innovation to drive lasting digital transformation that will support enhanced business opportunities, improve margins and reduce operational cost - without compromising security?
Learn about the findings of PAC's study into innovation in the European insurance industry - across life & pensions, general insurance and composite carriers.
- 11.00 - 11.10 Introduction Nick Mayes, context to the research
- 11.10 - 11.25 Key findings of the PAC research study into innovation in insurance
- 11.25 - 11.40 What does innovation mean to the insurance sector? How to harness innovation – examples of innovation
- 11.40 - 11.50 Q&A
- Nick Mayes, Research Director, PAC
- Aldus Whitfield, Head of Digital Solutions, BAE Systems