Date: Wednesday 21 February 2018
Time: 4pm GMT | 5pm CET
The internet of things (IoT) fundamentally changes how products are manufactured, consumed and serviced. With IoT technologies, artificial intelligence (AI) and predictive analytics, manufacturers can achieve greater efficiencies, build flexible operations and deliver superior products and services.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Key trends, challenges and opportunities in the manufacturing industry based on PAC research.
- How Hitachi addresses digital transformation with machine learning and advanced analytics.
- Top use cases from global manufacturers who see strong outcomes and high return on investment with IoT.
Join Milos Milojevic, Grey Kinsey and Sachin Andhare for an essential webinar on redefining manufacturing with IoT, AI and Analytics.
- Milos Milojevic, Industry Analyst PAC
- Greg Kinsey, Hitachi Vantara
- Sachin Andhare, Hitachi Vantara