Date: Wednesday 21 February 2018
Time: 10-10.30am GMT | 11-11.30am CET
Please register here.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- What are the ten steps organizations need to take now to develop a secure, collaborative and productive digital workplace?
- How are organizations across EMEA addressing these changes? And how does your organization compare to that of your peers?
- Real-life examples of organizations that have successfully laid the foundations for the future workplace, the results achieved and lessons learned.
- What needs to be in place to create a workplace environment that will attract and retain the best talent entering the workforce over the next decade?
The next decade will see a revolution in the ways we work. Millennials will control boardrooms, AI goes mainstream and traditional office boundaries disappear.
This will present a huge challenge for the vast majority of organizations. Those unable to adapt their workplace will struggle to attract and retain the best talent. They’ll risk falling behind their more agile peers.
Although it seems a long time in the future, now is the time to prepare for 2025.
Join Ramanan Ramakrishna and Nick Mayes for an essential briefing on the findings from our Fujitsu Workplace 2025 Global Survey. Building on research based on over 1,200 interviews with CIOs, they will provide critical insight and recommendations for business and IT leaders.
- Ramanan Ramakrishna, Vice President – MIS Service Innovation and Portfolio, EMEIA, Fujitsu
- Nick Mayes, Principal Analyst, PAC